Power of Interaction


I would like to start with the interaction with our own mind or consciousness which is the act of introspection.

It all began in 2005 when I started blogging because I saw my younger generation doing it, more specifically my oldest daughter Fei, so I decided I should follow to interact with her.

Furthermore, even before she was born, I was already writing manual journals after I was baptized into the Church in 1979, inspired by the teachings of Spencer W. Kimball, the prophet of our Church then. I personally first discovered that writing journals helped me interact with God or the spiritual world that led me to serve a voluntary mission due to personal revelations I received. As missionaries, we were all encouraged to write our personal journals every day which I did and kept the several hardcover books that I faithfully wrote on so that I can preserve my original recording of my experiences that I could refresh my memory any time in the future. To count my many blessings I guess was the purpose, in times where I might forget or be too preoccupied with the things of the world.

After my mission, where I was called to serve in my own country, I could go home and begin normal life again where to marry was a priority, in the temple of the Church with my wife for all time and eternity where faith had helped me understand and appreciate these holy ordinances. I never had a girl friend before and never really interacted with girls or women other than my mother or siblings as I was in an all boys Catholic school. Also at my university in Australia, I was always with the guys to ride motorbikes, climb hills, row boats, snow ski down hills in winter, dive for abalone in summer etc etc. So finding my wife was a miracle and a blessing. Marrying at 24 was an opportunity to interact with a special woman in my life when she was just 20, a very intelligent and faithful woman to be my partner in our journey of life together.

I started work in Kuala Lumpur to fulfill my goal to be a Chartered Accountant, working with a former senior partner of Price Waterhouse. As a trainee or articled clerk, a system created by the British, I had a low salary of RM500 a month with lots of work to do, accounts and audit reports of companies and businesses. I was ready with my wife to face life together in a humble way, almost like the way when I was a missionary, to have minimum daily expenditure for two years! I continued working as an article clerk, going by minibus to work and back that only cost 50 cents a ride! This sacrifice was important I knew as I had the chance to interact with the business world. An auditor gets to inspect all the financial records of transactions and company secretarial records of meetings.

Married in 1982 and 3 years later to finish my 3 years experience to qualify as a Public Accountant. With the title of Chartered Accountant given to me by the Malaysian Public Accountants body, towards the end of my achievement of my intended goal, a new opportunity was offered to me by a friend. He had only finished lower secondary education but worked for Apple computer company to learn hardware and self taught computer programming. He asked me to start a computer business where he would be my partner to teach me all he knows! I was seriously considering it as I learned that in the auditors professional work isn't really professional as figures were allowed to be changed by the Public Accountant signing the accounts! 

Now I had interacted with computers at my university to do a dual major in computer science together with accountancy and knew that one had to be accurate with computers as even one single key pressed wrong would not make the program work!  I loved the accuracy and challenge that I knew many would find difficult to learn or understand. So ITC group of companies was started with my wife and my friend to be one of the pioneers in Malaysia in the computer or information technology line. The interaction with IT accelerated with the advent of the internet continued to this day of our social media era and I continue to interact with it to use this power to interact with many fields of knowledge of the world today as well as with my family and friends spread out across the world. 

It was difficult to write a professional resume for myself as I was learning and applying all I had learned from my interactions of life. I therefore created this unique resume for myself!

After my wife passed away in 2012, I started to carry out a focused personal research on the topic of Human Consciousness as I realized there were many in the scientific world attempting to explaining it with no consensus. I would use the power of the internet for my research and the many proven advantages of writing personal journals for introspection which is a process of Consciousness. I had always known  it has a positive effect for the way my brain and mind works. 

As early as the year 2003, I already initiated the idea in my office team to research on what I named to be an OPT Optimal Performance & Thinking pattern. I caught up with an understanding of the science of Quantum Physics to know it is purely a mathematical approach of trying to explain Consciousness or how everything works. There are other sciences that use biological approaches to solve the mystery of Consciousness. A Neuroscientist named Mark Solms makes most sense to me interacting with his various presentations like this one.

It makes sense to me as in my own life observed by my life long journals, I discovered my consistent interactions in many fields of life increased my ability to achieve OPT patterns. They were necessary to optimally fulfill the many tasks and responsibilities given to me. Click here to review the various interactions of life I have undertaken during my life time.

Comments